Note: a new, updated set of plugins for WHMCS are available through our website. Visit: https://opensrs.com/site/integration/tools/whmcs for more information.
We’re happy to announce a new officially supported module that integrates OpenSRS into the popular hosting control panel WHMCS. This module is developed by OpenSRS for use by our resellers.
This first public release of the WHMCS Plugin for OpenSRS includes:
- Improved support for ccTLDs
- Name Suggestion Tool lookups
- Full DNS Management (using the OpenSRS DNS Service)
- EPP Lookup support
- Domain renewal support
- Nameserver registration
- Improved Administration Interface
- Whois Privacy support including the ability to enable and disable WHOIS Privacy
- Tech contact locking
- Registrant username and password bypass
- Increased security
- Better authentication error handling/messaging
Available for Download Now
Download the current release (v4.5) in .ZIP format: WHMCS OpenSRS Module v4.5 (574KB).
Visit https://opensrs.com/site/integration/tools/whmcs for more information on updated WHMCS plugins for OpenSRS services.
Other 3rd Party Tools
This new WHMCS plugin gives our Resellers more ways to integrate with OpenSRS. We are also working on official plugins for Parallels including PBA, PBAS and Parallels Plesk as we announced at HostingCon 2011.
For a full listing of third-party hosting panels and billing systems that feature OpenSRS support, visit our 3rd Party Plugins page.