The OpenSRS team is gearing up for the Web 2.0 Expo New York, and we’d like you to join us! We’re going to give away two full conference passes (valued at $1745 each) to the folks who come up with the best captions for the photo below.
Like our last photo caption contest, there will also be some great prizes for honourable mentions, and you can enter as many times as you like.
Here’s how to enter
- Think up a really witty/sentimental/unique caption for the photo above
- Tweet your caption to @OpenSRS, along with the hashtag #w2e
- We’ll announce the winners on Twitter and the blog around September 13
- Anyone can enter, as many times as they like
- Don’t forget to use the #w2e hashtag in your entry
- It helps to follow @OpenSRS on Twitter – it’s much easier for us to get in touch via DM if you win
The best two captions will win a full conference pass to Web 2.0 Expo New York, which takes place September 27-30, 2010. This gets you access to: Monday workshops, all sessions and keynotes, lunches every day, the sponsor pavilion, and all networking events and parties.
There will also be some great prizes for the runners-up.
We look forward to seeing your entries!