On March 21, goMobi plans to release an update to the goMobi mobile website service. Full details on the new features and enhancements to goMobi are available in a PDF provided by goMobi. You can view that document in this article in the Release Notes area of our Help & Support Portal.
Some of the highlights of this release include:
- New feature: Find Us feature – adds “Verify Map Location” in the dashboard when adding your location to the site
- New feature: New sharing options – business social network LinkedIn has been added
- New feature: Added the ability to add any 3rd-party source code to features that have a WYSIWYG editor
- New feature: New Site Cookie notification feature (for EU privacy compliance)
- Usability improvement: ‘Create Page’ character restriction removed so users can create pages with more content
- Usability improvement: Activated features will be displayed at top of the Features list for easier editing
The update will happen automatically for all goMobi sites. There’s nothing you need to do to enable access to these new features on sites.