Over the weekend, our goMobi mobile website publishing service was updated to v1.5. This new version brings some significant new features and also some really nice enhancements and improvements to existing features.
Here’s a run-down of the most significant changes that came with this release:
- New design templates to provide more options to style goMobi sites.
- Seven new icon sets to choose from.
- Integrated shopping cart feature in the Products section including payment integration with PayPal and Google Checkout.
- YouTube video embedding.
- Reviews/Testimonials integration with social networks like Yelp.
- Custom form feature to allow for the collection of customer feedback or questionnaires.
- Redirection code generator built into the Site Builder.
- Enhanced QR code flyer creator.
- Improvements to the site templates including additional site colour options.
- A new ‘Click to Call’ icon has been added to the site header.
- Google Maps now displayed for all locations with improved directions feature on supported devices.
- Better WYSIWYG editor including the ability to insert images, links and easily customize text
- Additional time-zone support.
We’ve updated the goMobi marketing page with more information on the features and benefits of goMobi. If you are already selling goMobi, be sure to let your users know about this exciting update to the service. We also have a complete rundown of the updates and new features in PDF format with screenshots and more. Click here to download.
For those not yet offering goMobi mobile websites, this update makes an already powerful and feature-rich tool even better. At just $2.50/month goMobi is a very affordable way to get customers started on the mobile web.