OpenSRS is happy to announce the arrival of the new PIN code verification system. After contacting support, you may be asked to authorize your request by confirming the PIN code found on the dashboard tab of the new reseller control panel.
This new system is designed to quickly and easily validate support requests where OpenSRS is asked to give out private information or make a change to products/services on your reseller account.
How it works:
- Reseller contacts OpenSRS Support via phone, chat or e-mail.
- Support deems it necessary to perform validation and generates a PIN code for the account.
- The reseller logs in to the new reseller control panel to view the PIN code on the dashboard tab.
- Reseller provides support the PIN code.
- After successful validation support will continue to process the request.
We hope that you will see the benefit of this new security feature.