We’ve built the systems, so you don’t have to.
From a single interface, OpenHRS provides registry inter-operability, registrant management tools, and flexible order management processes. With OpenHRS being built around the OpenSRS platform, HRS resellers can expect over 13 years of experience. This robust system is consistently being developed and enhanced; ensuring functionality such as order processing and logic management are at its optimum.
The OpenHRS advantage
- Use your own registrar credentials: offload the effort and cost of running your own infrastructure to us.
- Integrate with the Registrar Service via API: offer TLDs you aren’t accredited for.
- Offload the effort: we’ll take care of compliance updates, registry maintenance and upgrades.
- Save money: a cost-effective complete solution for registrars.
- Peace of mind: our data centers are monitored 24/7/365 to ensure reliability and availability.
- Industry-leading platform: we’ll provide all the infrastructure and expertise you need.
A solution of expertly engineered components including:
Data Center Facilities
Maintenance & Troubleshooting
Ongoing System Upgrades
We have designed our OpenSRS architecture in a clustered environment to virtually eliminate downtime – saving you time and money. No machine carries more than 50% of the traffic, so if one fails, the redundant system can assume the workload.
When it comes to monitoring, maintenance and trouble-shooting, OpenHRS has built-in, automated system alarms and a dedicated support staff to ensure the system is up and running. We pro-actively perform routine tests and have functional specialists that can offer in-depth solutions for trouble-shooting. There’s no need to worry, we’ve got you covered.
OpenHRS is priced on a per-transaction basis. For a complete quote and more details, please fill out the form below.