$3oo per year/per domain
- Protects your domain from any changes that may affect its normal operation
such as DNS modifications, WHOIS updates, or unauthorized transfers
- Ideal for high-profile websites, highly trafficked websites, well-known brands,
or large enterprises but can be added to any eligible domain
- When enabled on a domain, additional authentication and validation procedures are
implemented to prevent unauthorized access or modification to the domain’s settings
- The following TLDs are eligible for Registry Lock: .COM, .CA, and .NET. More coming soon
Registry Lock is available as an annual subscription, at a cost of $300 USD per domain,
there is a $50 USD set-up fee per domain. Each annual subscription includes 5 registry changes
(such as DNS or contact changes). Additional changes above 5 are $75 USD each.
Adding Registry Lock
Send a request to email@example.com with your intention to purchase the service, the
domain name you wish to lock, and someone from our team will get back to you shortly.
Please ensure the WHOIS information is up-to-date as we will use it to validate the registrant’s contact information.
$3 per year/per domain
- Hides the identity of a Registrant when a user does a WHOIS lookup on that Registrant’s domain
- Protects the Registrant’s identity, including home address, phone number, and email address
- Blocks spammers, identity thieves and scammers
- When enabled, masked contact information will appear in the public WHOIS database
Enabling Contact Privacy
You can enable Contact Privacy for a domain at any time through the Control Panel.
If enabled, it expires at the same time as the domain name. If the domain is set to auto-renew,
Contact Privacy also auto-renews (and incurs any associated cost) at the same time.
FREE SSL Lite certificate/per domain
- Increase growth and revenue by upsetting more robust SSL certificates later on
- Provide basic security to your customers’ websites, valid up to 365 days
- Hassle-free, instant startup, and immediate validation with no commitment/application required
- Contribute to the bigger picture of a safer and more secure Internet
In order to obtain a FREE SSL Lite certificate for a domain, the following requirements apply:
1) The domain must be registered through OpenSRS
2) The domain must use our SystemDNS name servers to facilitate automated certificate validation